For the 2018 model year, the Hyundai Sonata is getting some significant updates that will make it more appealing than ever. Here are some facts about the 2018 Hyundai Sonata to get you started.
- New Exterior Design. Nearly every piece of sheet metal on the exterior of the Sonata is new, giving it an almost completely new look on the road. Updates include a new grille, new hood, new bumpers, and more.
- Rear Suspension. The back end of the new Sonata gets a beefier suspension. In addition, some models get 18-inch wheels.
- Updated Dashboard/Technology. Inside, the Sonata has a cleaner look; certain trim levels will come with more gadgets, including a new sound system.
- Transmission. The available 2.0-liter turbocharged engine now comes with an eight-speed automatic transmission, which Hyundai says will improve performance and efficiency to increase both city and highway mileage.
- Hidden Trunk Release. Hyundai has incorporated a hidden button into the Hyundai logo on the back of the trunk. Just press the space at the top of the “H” to open the trunk.
The 2018 Hyundai Sonata will be coming to Wright Hyundai later this year. We can’t wait to get behind the wheel of this updated beauty.